The Technology Advisory Committee, commonly referred to as TAC, advises the President of the College on matters relating to technology, IT, and ETS. TAC "provide[s] guidance to the President and the Vice Presidents of the college in determining overall direction of strategic technology planning; coordina ting technology efforts across campus to reduce redundancy and duplication of effort (when justified); identifying long term technology goals and setting priorities for the use of limited resources in achieving technology goals." TAC must meet one each semester, and commonly meets quarterly. TAC may have a special meetings as needed.
TAC can consist of no more than six members with a suggested membership of a faculty representation appointed by the Provost, student representation appointed by the NCSA President(s), CIO, and administrative representation.
TAC currently consists of:
- Kathleen "Kathy" Killion, Dean of Enrollment Services & Information Technology
- Dr. Steven "Steve" Miles, Provost & VP for Academic Affairs, Prof. of Music
- John U. Martin, VP for Finance & Administration
- Dr. Brian Doherty, Dean of the Jane C. Bancroft Library
Below are past members of TAC:
- Dr. Charlene Callahan, Past Provost and Associate Prof. of Psychology, Left after Retiring in Jan. 2011
- Dr. Patrick "Pat" T. McDonald, Mathematic Professor, Left prior to Jan. 2011
- Michael Conlen, Student, Left Nov. 2011